Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Web Rate: In the event of cancelation 48 hours prior to arrival or no-show, the first night shall be charged as cancellation fees. If you wish to cancel your booking, you may do so through the confirmation email you will receive. Non-refundable Rate: The hotel shall charge 100% of the amount of the booked stay when making the reservation. No booking changes or cancellations are allowed. Please read the Cancellation Policy when booking in order to cancel free of charge. Some special rates and offers are subject to Pre-payment policies, or Non-refundable Rate policies that do not allow cancellations.
Normally the online booking is paid directly at the hotel. Unless otherwise clearly stated during the booking process, the credit card, when requested, is for securing your reservation. No charge is made when booking online. There may be special payment rates, which shall be specified in each case at the time of booking, and you will access a secure environment to make these payments.
We care about the privacy of your personal data, which are not used unless otherwise indicated by you.
When your card is charged (only in the case of rates stating so) when making an online booking, payment is made using the highest standard security protocols.
You will receive a booking confirmation email.
ALL-INCLUSIVE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Each “All Inclusive” guest may order only one drink or meal at the same time. Under-18s are not allowed to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages or tobacco. The Bar menu has a special price for drinks not included in the “All Inclusive” offer. “All Inclusive”ends at 11 p.m. Any order made after this time shall be charged at the special “All Inclusive” menu rate. On check-out day, “All Inclusive” ends after breakfast, as the room must be vacated before 12 noon. Meals and drinks are for consumption on the Hotel premises. Stocking up for later consumption at private or organized activities off the premises is not permitted.
Important note: “ALL INCLUSIVE” excludes:
Telephone calls, Safes, Hairdresser’s service, Shop, Tennis courts, Mini-golf, Sauna, Massage, Laundry service, Dry-cleaning service, Slot machines, Snooker, and Refreshment vending machines on floors. The Company reserves the right to cancel the “All Inclusive” scheme in the event of non-observance of these rules. We reserve the right to change without prior notice the “All Inclusive” format, brand of drinks and form of service.
Restaurant Terms & Conditions:
Gentlemen are allowed to have breakfast and lunch wearing shorts and short-sleeved shirt or T-shirt. For dinner, they must wear long trousers and shirt or T-shirt, no shorts being allowed, nor sleeveless shirts or tank tops.
- The application for registration in the loyalty program, implies the express authorisation of the participant so that their data can be facilitated for publicity purposes. The completion of the requested data is obligatory. The participant has the right to access the file where his/her data is located, being able to exercise the rights of rectification, cancellation and opposition contained in the Organic Law, 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of personal data, as well as The revocation of your consent to transfer and treatment of your personal data. To do this, you must write to the person responsible for the data processing and the owner of the files where your personal data is located.
- The hotel Beverly Park reserves the right to cancel or modify, in whole or in part, with or without prior notice, the conditions of the loyalty program. The Hotel Beverly Park is not responsible for the damages and damage caused by such cancellation or modification of the loyalty program.
- the terms and conditions of the loyalty program will be governed by the Legal regulations on the subject in force in Spain and subject to the courts and tribunals of the city of Las Palmas of Gran Canaria. - The holder may revoke at any time the consent given to the receipt of commercial communications with the simple notification of his will to the sender. To this end, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To participate in the loyalty program you must have completed the registration form. Legal persons are excluded from the programme. The holder must be 18 years old.
- Check-in from 1 p.m.
- Rooms must be vacated before 12 noon on check-out day.
- We decline any responsibility for valuables, money, jewellery, etc. not left in the Hotel safe.
- The price and conditions offered may vary at different times.
- One child under 2 years of age may stay free of charge in a cot.
- Maximum number of cots in the room: 1.
- Limited free parking.
- Pets are not allowed.